Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Emily and Curtis

This session I did a couple months ago, but with catching up on blogging, I wanted to post them since they are getting married this Saturday. Emily and Curtis were so much fun and up for whatever I suggested. Emily wanted to go somewhere that had lots of weeds and just a different feel than the beach. And I was thrilled when we got there and were walking around and she turns to me and says "this is exactly... what I was hoping for!" Yeah!!!

They also brought their awesome dog along that they nicknamed monkey... you'll see why below. She crawls up everything, even jumped into a tree at the end.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You would never even know that there were ants lurking.... They sat down and spotted ants very close by. But again, beautiful smiles and you'd never even know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


As we were getting ready to head back to the car, both Curtis and I saw this spot and they were troopers to hike back in there. But it totally... paid off. Even caught some glare...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Thanks Curtis and Emily... you guys ROCK!! I'm so.. excited for your wedding and thanks for a wonderful shoot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this location, where is it? I love the montage with Monkey climbing the fence. Beautiful job, I'm so glad your blogging your work now. I'll be checking back so keep it up.